seo training institute in pune | seo classes in pune
Sraj is best seo training institute in pune offering SEO Courses in pune and baramati. Learn from SEO Expert with 6+ Yrs of Experience. We offer in-depth practical oriented SEO course with Latest Updates. Search engine Optimization (SEO) is basically a web marketing technology. SEO is used to improve visibility of any web page or web application or website in result of query made to the Search Engine. Search Engine Optimization used to improve the ranking of any website for the particular query is mad
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
SEO is used for more lead generation and improve domain name of related website, page rank and Search engine performance is required
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is powerful technique and right tactics used to enhance amount of users to the website. High ranking placement in result of the query on the result page of search engine. The basic key Aim behind the search Engine Optimisation is to Increase the traffic to that particular website.
(Search Engine Optimisation) is an Internet Marketing Strategy that helps to Enhance the Business. Highest ranking of Website on Search Engine Result Page. By Having, Search Engine Optimisation the Website or Blogs get Ranked on Internet which gives Best market to Product.
What is SEO
White hat SEO is one of the best optimization technique to achieve an Search engine optimization. White hat SEO is supported and appreciated by many of the search engine and the best example of these is GOOGLE itself. This type of the SEO is natural way to have better result for any query made to the search engine. It will also support a changes in the website at the any instance or the website is updated regularly
What is Grey Hat SEO?
When there is an optimize irrelevant way is used to have an optimization of any website. Grey hat SEO time these form of the SEO used and these technique is not loner to any search engine ranking
Black Hat SEO
Black hat SEO is basically used for spamming purpose. The SEO is basically used to make an irrelevant links with irrelevant website. The data related to the website this technique is very dangerous tor the long term results regular updates. The algorithm of an search engine then these SEO will easily judge spammed technique to optimize websites
Below is the SEO Course Content
- Search Engine and Basics
- What is Internet,
- What is Website,
- Basics Directories,
- Page Rank, LSI,
- Difference between Search Engines V/S directory.
- How Search Engines works?
- What is keyword and Keyword Density?
- Keywords Research and Analysis
- Search engines submissions
- Local business directory submission
- Directory Submission
- Blog Submission
- Article Submission
- Social book-marking
- Free Classifieds
- Press Releases submission
- Video optimization and Submission
- Promoting Subsequent pages of the website
On Page Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Title tag
- Description tag
- Keywords tag
- Image optimization
- Alt/Title Tag
- Creating/uploading Robots file
- Creating/uploading XML Sitemap
- Creating/uploading HTML Sitemap
- Creating/uploading Google webmaster code
- Creating/uploading Google Analytics code
- SEO content optimization
- URL renaming and re-writing
- Anchor Text
- Heading tag
- Bold & Italic Tag
- Footer links
- Website Architectur
- Header and footer
- 301 redirection
- How to register Site?
- Hosting of site?Traffic and analysis reports
- Competitor analysis
- Pre/post-website analysis
- Traffic/ Google analytic report
- Alexa reportSome Common SEO tools & plug-ins
Google Analytics in Detailed
- Google Analytics Cookies
- Email Tracking in Google Analytics
- Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics
- E-commerce Tracking in Google Analytics
- What are Annotations in Google Analytics
- Goals & Funnels in Google Analytics
- Custom Reporting in Google Analytics
- Admin Section in Google Analytics
What is Google Panda
What is Google Penguin
- URL Remover
- Editing Robots.txt Files
- Different Commands in Robots.txt Files
Query Deserve Freshness
Keyword Effective Indexing
Latent Symentac Indexing
What is Real Time Indexing and How does it Works
HTAccess Files and their Importance
What are Sitelinks
Keyword Analysis in Detailed
Long Tail Keywords
What is Keyword Mapping
SEO Interview Questions
1. Give me a description of your general SEO experience.
2. What do you think of PageRank?
3. What do you think of using XML sitemaps?
4. What are your thoughts on the direction of Web 2.0 technologies with regards to SEO?
5. What SEO tools do you regularly use?
6. Under what circumstances would you look to exclude pages from search engines using robots.txt vs meta robots tag?
7. Explain various steps that you would take to optimize a website?
8. If the company whose site you’ve been workind for has decided to move all of its content to a new domain, what steps would you take?
9. What is Latent Semantic Analysis (LSI Indexing)?
10. What is Phrase Based Indexing and Retrieval and what roles does it play?
11. What kind of strategies do you normally implement for backlinks?
12. What role does social media play in an SEO strategy?
13. What things wouldn’t you to do increase rankings because the risk of penalty is too high?
14. What’s the difference bewtween PageRank and ToolBar PageRank?
15. Why might you want to use nofollow on an internal link?